Classes are held from 9 AM to 12 PM.
Nutritious snacks are provided each day.
There are two options: Monday/Wednesday/Friday or Tuesday/Thursday.
Extended Day is held from 12PM to 2PM, Mon.-Thurs., **provided enough students sign up and pay a nominal fee.
Stepping Stones (additional pre-K readiness) is from 12 PM to 2PM, Mon.-Thurs. for Room 3 students for an extra monthly fee.
- Room 1 is for children 2 to 3 years of age. There are ten spaces in the class*.
- Room 2 is for children 3 to 4 years of age. There are twelve spaces in the class.
- Room 3 is for children 4 to 5 years of age. There are twelve spaces in the class.
*Children in this classroom must turn 2 no later than October 31st of the current school year and they may not start school until their 2nd birthday. Diapers are accepted.
Parent Participation includes:
- Classroom Assistant (two to four times per month)
- School Maintenance days (8 hours per year)
- Parent Education Meetings
- Special Event (one event per year)
- Committee Jobs (hospitality, laundry, room parent, etc.)